Lunes, Oktubre 14, 2013

CONTRAST POEM


I am not a fish so you cannot eat me,
I am not a fish so you cannot fry me,
I am not a fish so you cannot play me,
I am not a fish so you cannot put aquarium on me,
I am not a fish so you cannot kill me,

I am not a vegetable so you cannot eat me,
I am not a vegetable so you cannot put condiments on me,
I am not a vegetable so you cannot cook me,
I am not a vegetable so you cannot plant me,
I am not a vegetable so you cannot put a fertilizer on me,

I am not a guitar so I cannot entertain you,
I am not a guitar so I cannot give music on you,
I am not a guitar so I cannot hold you,
I am not a guitar so I cannot destroy you,
I am not a guitar so I cannot buy you,

I am not a telenovela so you cannot cry me,
I am not a telenovela so you cannot watch me,
I am not a telenovela so you cannot entertain me,
I am not a telenovela so you cannot dramatize me,
I am not a telenovela so you cannot change channel on me.

I am not a cell phone so you cannot text me,
I am not a cell phone so you cannot call me,
I am not a cell phone so you cannot charge me,
I am not a cell phone so you cannot put battery on me,
I am not a cell phone so you cannot load me,

I am not a flower so you cannot water me,
I am not water so you cannot put me in a vase,
I am not a flower so you cannot cut me,
I am not a flower so you cannot hold me,
I am not a flower so you cannot pick me,

I am not a book so you cannot read me,
I am not a book so you cannot browse me,
I am not a book so you cannot hold me,
I am not a book so you cannot bring me,
I am not a book so you cannot study me,

I am not a shoes so you cannot ware me,
I am not a shoe so you cannot polish me,
I am not a shoe so you cannot walk me,
I am not a shoe so you cannot display me,
I am not a shoe so you cannot sell me,

I am not a teacher so you cannot teach me,
I am not a teacher so you cannot scold me,
I am not a teacher so you cannot give knowledge on me,
I am not a teacher so you cannot mould me,
I am not a teacher so you cannot train me,

  I am not a trash so you cannot tear me,
                                                           I am not a trash so you cannot play me,
                                           I am not a trash so you cannot burn me,
                                         I am not a trash so you cannot recycle me,
                                         I am not a trash so you cannot throw me. 

I am not a car so you cannot start me,
I am not a car so you cannot ride on me,
I am not a car so you cannot park me,
I am not a car so you cannot race me,
I am not a car so you cannot sell me.

I am not a slipper so you cannot wear me,
I am not a slipper so you cannot step on me,
I am not a slipper so I cannot take you,
I am not a slipper so you cannot use me,
I am not a slipper so you cannot throw me.

I am not a calendar so you cannot set me a date,
I am not a calendar so so I cannot remind you,
I am not a calendar so you cannot tear me,
I am not a calendar so I cannot inform you,
I am not a calendar so you cannot write on me.

I am not a remote so you cannot control me,
I am not a remote so you cannot press me,
I am not a remote so you cannot resemble me
I am not a remote so you cannot change me,
I am not a remote so you cannot put a battery on me.

I am not a jeepney so you cannot ride me,
I am not a jeepney so you cannot fuel me,
I am not a jeepney so you cannot renovate me,
I am not a jeepney so you cannot buy me,
I am not a jeepney so you cannot fixed me.

I am not an apple so you cannot eat me,
I am not an apple so you cannot pick me,
I am not an apple so you cannot plant me,
I am not an apple so you cannot buy me,
I am not an apple so you cannot give me.

I am not a rice cooker so I cannot provide your food,
I am not a rice cooker so I cannot make you warm water,
I am not a rice cooker so you cannot use me when brown out,
I am not a rice cooker so you cannot buy me
.
 I am not a chicken so you cannot eat me,
I am not a chicken so you cannot feed me,
I am not a chicken so you cannot sell me,
I am not a chicken so you cannot kill me,
I am not a chicken so you cannot give me.

 I am not a coconut so you cannot make me oil,
I am not a coconut so I cannot cure your desease,
I am not a coconut so you cannot eat me,
I am not a coconut so you cannot juice me,
I am not a coconut so you cannot plant me.

 I am not a banana so you cannot plant me,
I am not a banana so you cannot buy me,
I am not a banana so you cannot sell me,
I am not a banana so you cannot make an ice cream,
I am not a banana so you cannot make cookies.

I am not an ice cream so you cannot eat me,
I am not an ice cream so you cannot make me,
I am not an ice cream so you cannot buy me,
I am not an ice cream so you cannot sell me,
I am not an ice cream so you cannot give.

I am not water so you cannot drink me,
I am not water so you cannot use me,
I am not water so you cannot wash me,
I am not water so you cannot heal me,
I am not water so you cannot live without me.

 I am not an umbrella so I cannot protect you from sun,
I am not an umbrella so I cannot protect you from rain,
I am not an umbrella so you cannot make me as a gift,
I am not an umbrella so you cannot repair me.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento