Lunes, Oktubre 14, 2013

HAIKU POEM


 Green moss on the trees
clinging dampness in the air
in another world


  A sudden statue
the power of Medusa
unwary victim


  Spring cherry blossoms
day brightens in pink beauty
bee looks for pollen


 Cold water gurgles
  zing sagging across the plains
as cold as the sky

  Perfect purple rows
cultivated for profit
hyacinth in bloom

  Color against death
flowers huddle together
spring blooms from the ground

   'till I fall asleep
I'll watch the sky turn dark-blue
  In her protective arms.

  It is a strange dream,
Silver tears, broken wings,
  Falling from the sky.


  The heavenly song
Of the little tears splashing
The waterfall’s beauty

     It's a land of dreams
Without beginning and end
  Where I want to go.

   Autumn moonlight—
a worm digs silently
into the chestnut.

  Lightning flash—
what I thought were faces
are plumes of pampas grass.

   A summer river being crossed
how pleasing
with sandals in my hands!

 
In the moonlight,
The color and scent of the wisteria
Seems far away.

   Light of the moon
Moves west, flowers' shadows
Creep eastward.

   Everything I touch
with tenderness, alas,
pricks like a bramble.

   The crow has flown away:swaying in the evening sun,
a leafless tree.  

   In the coolness
of the empty sixth-month sky...
   the cuckoo's cry.

  Whitecaps on the bay:
A broken signboard banging
In the April wind.

  ground squirrel

balancing its tomato
 on the garden fence

   As the wind does blow
Across the trees, I see the
  Buds blooming in May

I wanted to fly higher
but they pull me down,
i never turned back to them.

Wind is whispering
a very cold afternoon,
i'm watching sunset.

Love is like a rose
it blooms when it falls in love,
but it end- up to death.


The heat of the sun
it burns my skin all over,
i felt i'm in hell.


I am very shy
he stares at me everyday,
i know he likes me.

I'll never forget those days
when i was in love,
i'll do anything for him.

Leaves down everywhere
Different colors through the year
Fall is almost here!

Fall is leaves falling
Eating crisp, crunchy apples
A warm fire burning.

Fall is leaves falling,
Munching on sweet red apples
A warm fire burning.



Snow falling slowly
Blanketing the trees and road
Silence and beauty.

Branches stretching out
To grab the sunsets colors
Night is approaching.



White light shining through
Patterns along the blank wall
Brightening my day.

 I really like toast.
It is yummy when it's hot.
Cold I like it most.




Beans are kind to hearts.
I like to eat them daily.
And then do big farts!

the sound of the sea
speaking to my mother
on her birthday

The wind is blowing
It is blowing very hard
I don't like the wind.

I love Winnie the Pooh
Winnie the Pooh loves to eat honey
Bees chase Winnie the Pooh.


A broken tree cut
Brings no shade to the weary
Then what good is it?


Gracefully slither
He sneaks to the net untouched
With one swing he scores.


The beaches waves hit
Sounding of flooding water
Soothes aches all over

In the coolness
of the empty sixth-month sky...
the cuckoo’s cry. 

Whitecaps on the bay:

A broken signboard banging
In the April wind.

ground squirrel

balancing its tomato
on the garden fence 

As the wind does blow

Across the trees, I see the
Buds blooming in May.

I walk across sand

And find myself blistering
In the hot, hot heat

Falling to the ground,

I watch a leaf settle down
In a bed of brown.

It’s cold and I wait

For someone to shelter me
And take me from here.

I hear crackling

Crunch, of today’s new found day
And know it won’t last

Falling to the ground,

I watch a leaf settle down
In a bed of brown.


A cricket disturbed

the sleeping child; on the porch
a man smoked and smiled.

I'm turning over

look out and give me room there
you cricket, you.  

Those who came before

shall forever be with us
always remembered

Children learn from us

teach them about ancestors
start a family tree.

Butterflies are cool

in the big, huge, forest
they fly us so high

Months go flying by

they are very beautiful
fluttering around.

Ladybugs are red

and have black spot on their wings
experts at flying

A fat bee stings me

it hurts very badly but
i do not cry though

The bee flies quickly

it turns around stings me
then falls to the ground.

storms ranging

breached levees of sanity
lives swept away

rain swollen river

lost in swirling darkness
madness in their eyes

Receding waters

absents some forgotten
soils where they once were.






Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento