Lunes, Oktubre 14, 2013

TURN-AROUND POEM


I used to wake up late in the morning,
but  now I prefer to wake up early.

I used to turn off the light at night,
but  now I prefer to turn it on.

I used to eat in Jollibee,
but  now I prefer MacDonald.

I used to like blue,
but  now I prefer pink.

I used to wear sandals,
but  now I prefer rubber shoes.

I used to dance valley,
but  now I prefer dance sport.

I used to chew candy,
but  now I prefer chocolate.

I used to eat chicken adobo,
but  now I prefer chicken fillet.

I used to like purple,
but  now I prefer yellow green.

I used to send a mail,
but  now I prefer texting.

I used to run as fast as I can,
but  now I prefer to walk.

I used to spent everyday,
but  now I prefer to save.

I used to buy foods,
but  now I prefer to cook.

I used to drink coffee,
but  now I prefer tea.

I used to make a call,
but  now I prefer video call.

I used to washed my clothes,
but  now I prefer to deliver it to laundry shop.

I used to work at night,
but  now I prefer at day.

I used to play table tennis,
but  now I prefer lone tennis.

I used to wrote a song,
but  now I prefer poem.

I used to bake cookies,
but  now I prefer cake.

I used to use beauty soap,
but  now I prefer skin germ protection.


I used to eat junk foods
but now I prefer to eat biscuits

I used to eat banana
but now I prefer to eat apple

I used to play piano
but now I prefer to play a guitar  

I used to plant vegetable
but now I prefer to plant flower

I used to drink coffee
but now I prefer to drink milk

I used to used pack bag
but now I prefer to shoulder bag

I used to draw cartoon character
but now I prefer to draw nature

I used to raise dog
but now I prefer to raise birds

I used to take down notes 

but now I prefer to have a photocopy

I used to watch television 

but now I prefer to listen to radio

I used to dance 

but now I prefer to sing

I used to stay in my room 

but now I prefer to stay in the mall

I used to eat fruits 

but now I prefer to eat vegetables

I used to eat breakfast

 but now I prefer  to eat lunch

I used to wake up early in the morning 

but now I prefer to waking up too late

I used to eat meat

but now I prefer to eat fish 

I used to drink soft drinks

but now I prefer to drink water

I used to wrote a poem

but now I prefer to draw

I used to eat chocolates 

but now I prefer to eat bread

I used to hang out with my friends

but now I prefer to study hard

I used to wear t shirt

but now I prefer to wear blouse

I used to be in single

but now I prefer to be in relationship

I used to b text

but now I prefer to call

I used to be alone
but now I prefer to be with someone

I used to watch sunset

but now I prefer to watch star

I used to judge people

but now I prefer to know them first

I used to be late

but now I prefer to be on time

I used to be love myself

but now I prefer to love someone

I used to study history

but now I prefer to study mathematics

I used to think my future 
but now I prefer to think my present

I used to collect dolls

but now I prefer to collect teddy bears

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento